Monday, October 5, 2009

Questions

Q: What is my login name?
A: I couldn’t figure it out until a few minutes ago – I misspelled my email address – so every email confirmation sent to me letting me know of my name and password is now floating around in Al Gore’s nebulous of the internet.

Q: Me: “Hey gunny, you see that leaking from the transmission?”
Gunny: “Yessir, I do”
Me: “that’s normal, right?”
Gunny: “The leaking means it’s working properly”
Me: “Huh…and if it wasn’t leaking?”
Gunny: “Then we’d be filling ‘er back up, eh?”
Me: “Awesome”

Q: Why haven’t I posted any pictures?
A: I’m working on it

Q: What’s that on your lip?A: It’s my MEUSTASH!

Q: How many times have I hit my head hard?
A: 2 – still have a bump too…

Q: How many times do I listen to Ko’s messages?
A: At least twice when I get them – and then again until I get another one :)

Q: Where are we?
A: I don’t know

Q: Where are we going?A: I don’t know

Q: When are we going to get there?
A: Later

Q: Do I miss my family
A: More than anything…

No comments:

Post a Comment